Saturday 27 December 2008

Working

Flavour Magazine Shoot
(I should be asleep!)

I hope you all had a merry Christmas and you ate til your heart's content. Cos I know I did... hoooray! Then my aunt and I went to Westfield Shopping Center.... it is so serious! Bought loads!

I lent out a couple of dresses to the wonderful Miss Eboni Burrows, the stylist at Flavour Magazine for a shoot. Shout out to my big bro for the hookup, everyone in London's been papped by him; Rae Qwon! It was one of the best shoots I have been on, everyone was so wonderful and nice, which isn't normal. You always get one diva, but not on this shoot. It was beautiful and so much fun. I didn't even actually have to be there, but you know when there's a vibe?

This is me and the beautifully, beautiful Yondie Murray... we had soooo much fun...

:D

No comments: