Wednesday 2 September 2009

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU EYE BALLING?

Is Your Side Eye Game On Point?
(So happy I've officially wrapped the Box Fresh Project!)

Hi Guys! Just a quickie! My girl Chloe Fiducia, check her blog here, bumped into me in the cue to get into The Reset Party at Cordy House over the weekend, we bust a two step together, I drank her alcohol and begged it with her friends.... LOL. I found these pictures floating around on my FaceBook:


Cute stuff, check out my drunk eyes... Chloe looks flawless as always.


Please look at the girl side eyeing me in the back! LMAO! I actually LOL'ed in my flat cos she is side eyeing me HARD! I love it. Her side eye game is on point. Make sure yours is too. LOL.


Saw this pic in the same album as the other two and I love his tattoo, it says DON'T DIE WONDERING. Beautiful.

That's all.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER, FRIENDS!

God bless, Dani xxx

PS: I strangled a little punk at the party cos that fucker n his crew always mess with me when I'm in East. He'll have nail marks in his neck for weeks. Bastard.

1 comment:

CutThePrice said...

loool i love the top u was wearing...x