Tuesday 13 October 2009

I Call Her Godess

SHE'S JUST INSPIRED ME
(Literally this moment she inspired me...)

Hi guys. As you all know, I'm stimulated by visuals and right now I'm so stimulated I'm practically coming. LOL. Exaggerate much? ANYWAY.

My photographer buddy Sam Bayliss-Ibram (check out his work here) has this beautiful friend Chani and I wanted to share how fucking beautiful she is, cos I love girls who look like aliens, totally different and boy is she Mars Attacks!







Isn't she beautiful! I'll ask her to model for me when I breath life once more into CUT&SWALLOW.

PS. I took these pix from her FaceBook, I cannot credit each of the photographers, just my Sam. Hope no1 gets offended.

God bless
Good night
xxxx

2 comments:

chani ra. said...

omg sam jsut sent me this, aaah im like gonna cry! thankyou dearest!!
xoxoxoxo
ps, soo up for modelling for you ;)

Anonymous said...

she's a lighter version of kesh