Monday 17 January 2011

NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
(Head down thumbs up.)

Hi guys! Blessings and love to everyone! I'm busy getting to really know me, the good and the bad bits. I don't wanna be the man in the book of James who looks at himself in the mirror, turns away and immediately forgets his own reflection. So I'm taking time to know myself with the help of God. GREATNESS.

So, there's nothing to see here. I'm under construction. Rebuilding my foundations. But here's the final image from the shoot with the amazingly amazing Zeyna Zy.

Enjoy and I'll see you soon with more fun stuff!!!


God bless,
Dani xxx

1 comment:

Superblondeep said...

hi! I like your blog! You're very stylish. I follow you!
Superblondeep:
http://chocolateblanco-superblondeep.blogspot.com/
FOLLOW ME! :)