Saturday 6 June 2009

Jack of All Trades, Master of the Decks

I'M A DJ!
(I have a day rammed full of filming tomorrow.)

Hello everyone! How are you? I hope this beautiful weather has caught you in good spirits! There are 28 of you now! I love seeing the family growing. YAY!

Well guys, my big brother Kevin Morosky of The White Kids asked me to DJ at TIN and like, errrr of course. I can't DJ, I'm not gonna pretend, but I can put on a few CDs and scratch a bit; totally not a problem.  If you're gonna be in London come down. The Flyer isn't big, but here are the details:

Friday June 26th

8pm-1am

Free Entry

The Haggerston Pub 
438 Kingsland Rd Dalston 
E8 4AA 

I'm gonna be spinning some Diana King, Eek-A-Mouse, Cham, taking you back to Jamaica. The bring you back to London with a lil bit grime, some funky and then I dont know, I'll drag everyone there through the world of sound! YAY!!! 



And tomorrow I'm gonna put up a blog on how to make this dress. It's summer and everyone wants a nice summer maxi dress. Easy to make. And cost effective, what more do you want? SEWING MACHINES at the ready!



OK, so live long and prosper my friends! xxxx

No comments: