Monday 6 July 2009

Shhhhhh! Don't Tell A Soul...

Summer Project Coming Soon...
(Michael Jackson...)

Hi guys! So what's new for you? I'm telling you, times are hard for everyone. I'm sitting here thinking what bills to pay, how to pay them and what not. You're not alone! We'll get through, though, right?!?! So forward march!

Greatness, so the first phase of my CUT&SWALLOW summer project is complete. Have a gander:


We stop traffic yall!



Yeah, so I'll tell you and show you more when there's more to show and tell. Yeah? Greatness!

And in news unrelated to the summer project. I would like to give the ultimate side eye to this picture taken of me at Boom Bye Bye 5. LOL.


I've put on so much weight. But at least I'm smiling!

OK, guys! So until we speak again. Stretch them dollars, pounds and naira!
Live long and prosper!
xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooooo my gooooodddd!
wow u were on my road!!!!
noooooooo i wish i knew i would have come out of my house.. evn if it was in my pjs!!! omg thats brixton hilll arrrrrgggghhhhh. i wish i wast at home u are such an inspiration it would have been lovely to show some support!
x