Friday 19 February 2010

FROM GERMANY WITH UNICYCLES (part three)

Snap, Develop, Scan
(The joy of London College of Fashion Open Access)


FINALLY! I've got my pictures back from Germany! Hoooray! Here's a quick selection! Ummm they're all of Kevin... hehehehee! I LOVE GERMANY! I would go back. It's a really nice place.








This is how unicyclists unwind after a day of competition!



LOL... I remember Kevin saying "Let's see what this boy does with that, he better not be throwing it here.." LOL




Lutz was Kevin's infatuation whilst we were in Germany!





I love this picture sooooooo much!!!



It was Karneval in Germany and these flowers were on this table the whole weekend. O_O I don't know...



We found this trolley full of beer bottles whilst in town.



All the taxis in Germany are Mercedes! LOL! WOW!



All they eat in Germany is sausage and cakes... I mean, that's a generalisation, but... I don't care, that's what I saw. LOL, here is Kevin trying one out, they're pretty good, but they serve them in hard buns. O_O what?


K standing in a Kiosk. Like, all their corner shops are called Kiosk, like imagine if all our coner shops were called Shop. ahahahahahaa!!!




Unicycles! I have unicycles coming out of my ears. If I never see a unicycle after this project, it will be too soon.

Here's a short film that Kevin made called mirrors, LOL! Check me trying out a unicycle! LOL! I love it!


I know I've been going on about my brother alot lately, but ummmm, if he was your brother you'd be too! So there! LOL.

God bless
Dani xxx

No comments: