Friday 16 April 2010

BOUNTY + KID SISTER

GO TO BOUNTY AND MARVEL AT THESE NAILS
(Errrrrr, please Jesus, let me not have to go to this part time job any more...)

Hi guys! I'm really busy at the moment. I'll be back blogging regularly when I finish with university. But until then, go to my big brother's party and forever hold your peace!


(Yes, that is my boob on the flyer, come and you might see the other one if it's down to play.)




One of the perks of working at SuperSuper is accompanying Meesh (Account Director) on Press Days when I get pissed off and don't wanna stay in the office. FUN TIMES. You get food, sweets (in the case of NYC Make-up, American sweets or candy) and ALKIHOL. YAY! Drink and eat to your hearts content and the best thing of all is that, this is all work... WOW-o! LOL... how glamorous!

This week, I interviewed Kid Sister. She's wonderful. I love her nails! I was so ashamed that mine are looking like they're going through crisis counselling or something, but whatevs! Check her out. Eye popping shit!



God bless you all!
I'll be back soon.
Dani xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute nails im a nail addict loll

http://unmarkedhabit.blogspot.com/