Saturday 1 May 2010

THE iPAD...

AN OVERSIZED iPhone THAT CAN'T MAKE CALLS
(Barbecue was greatness....)

Hi Guys! How are you? I was in class the other day and one of our tutors had an iPad. I had to have a go. I was shocked. What in the Steve Jobs hell is this thing? I don't understand. It's an oversized iPhone that can't make calls. Hello?



You wanna write a note on your way to work, where you gonna lean this thing? On your lap? LOL. I'm sorry. It is cool, don't get me wrong, but in my "who-the-hell-are-you" opinion it's just a slab of computer. I think it could really help teachers, people doing presentations and designers who want to use a tablet instead of a sketchbook. It's functionality is the EXACTLY same as an iPhone, you can download apps. I really like The New York Times app (my favourite read), it looks like a newspaper, i thought that was a cool. The one I was playing with had 64GBs of storage space but for what? All the NYT articles you like? The thing is cumbersome. "Excuse me while I get this tombstone out of my bag." LOL. Let's Skype, maybe? Nope, you can make Skype calls, but there's no camera. O_O



I love Apple products and rely heavily on them. I have many of them and use Final Cut Pro to edit all my personal, professional and university projects. iPod? Yes! iPhone? Yes! iPad? Not for me, Mr Jobs. My iPhone, for all its short-comings is enough for me. I could be brought around, but I do not know...

God bless
Dani xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm still unsure about the iPad!!
Is it a laptop? Is it an iPhone on crack? I dunno...

http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com