Tuesday 29 July 2008

Miss Flavour 2008

Nasharie Leaford Needs To Be Miss Flavour 2008
(London swelled with the heat and burst into tears; hot rain, like a girl mourning a broken heart.)

My best friend (I told you I had more than one), Nasharie Leaford, an actress and model from Wembley in London has entered the Flavour Magazine  competition to become Miss Flavour 2008. She is proper talented; don't tell anyone, but I've just cast her in my short film The Perfect War.

I remember when this girl and I were running around Richmond College looking hot to trot, not giving a dam what anyone said about us. We met in English class, we were supposed to be studying Shakespeare and Frankenstien, but I was sleeping and she was actually awake and paying attention. It's only God why I left that place with such good grades.

This is us at our Goodbye Photo Shoot at the end of our servitude at that blasted college:





So sexy!

This is Miss Leaford now. A ravishing beauty. 



Washing a car never looked so good.



Her face is proper symmetrical, innit?



In my WONDERLONDONSUPERWOMAN campaign.


So sexy!

Well vote for her by texting Nasharie Leaford to 84205. She needs to win. It's bait.

:D

No comments: