Monday 28 July 2008

Scotland, Here I Come

Santogold, N.E.R.D and My Best Friend Yvonne
(I need to tidy up this shit pit.)

I've got more than one best friend. People who look after me, who I look after when times get hard. We have a bubble, have a giggle, have some to drink, whatever. But Yvonne? Vonny? She's the first person whoever stuck up for me when someone was blatantly taking the piss, even when it would make her unpopular. When I've done something very stupid she will tell me straight that she's very disappointed in me or whatever.



Urrrggh. Yvonne and I in 2004.



She's the best!


I just love this girl, the only thing I don't love is that she lives in Scotland! Arrggghhh Scotland! Look, I'm a londoner through and through, I don't believe that there is anything to the UK, outside London, but my best friend lives in Scotland, total boooo! She's been asking me for years since she moved up there to come up and see her, but I've never had the money or the time or been able to get the time off work.  But the time has come!




So sexy!


My favourite new artist Santogold is going to Scotland! (Don't get excited, I know she's not new, you know what I mean!) And the tickets are dead cheap. Oh and N.E.R.D are gonna be there too... arrrrghhh. Yvonne's invited me, so I'm going... jumping on the coach... and making the 8 hour coach journey up there. I'm sorry, 8 fucking hours? It takes 8 hours to get to New York!



So sexy!

I'm now gonna go learn all the words to the albums, cos I'm going! Oh yeah... All the girls standing in the line for the bathroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

No comments: