Saturday 2 August 2008

Hair

I Love My Frigging Hair!!!
(I don't wanna write a business plan.)





Sorry I been away, running around doing lots of stuff (like sleeping at my mum's house where there's no access to the net- NEVER AGAIN). I got paid on Thursday. Praise God. So, that very day I went to my trusted hair-dresser Yuanna in Brixton Hill. I got there at 9:30am and spent the next 4 and a half hours getting my hair washed, weaved, getting my eyebrows waxed, getting my nails filled and getting a pedicure. 

Ladies, spend some money on yourself! It's fun and you will feel good. Oh and the guys will fall at your feet. Heehehehehee. But most importantly you will just feel good, like you spent all  month at that stank as job where you hate what you do, gotta spend a lil on urself. 

You're an EMPRESS!

:D

No comments: