Tuesday 17 February 2009

Fashion Week? Here I Come....

I'm Showing My Collection at London Fashion Week!!!
(Behind my ear is hurting me....)


So I'm flicking through the worst free paper in London, the London Lite (I really hate it, but I had nothing else to read.) adn I saw that Victoria Beckham showed her collection at New York fashion week and it went down a storm. Looking online at her collection let me know that my collection will be OK, even if no one likes it, I'm proud of myself...

(VB at New York Fashion Week)

OK, so pray for me, everyone, I was gonna show you a sneak peak, but I think it would take the special out of it, just a lil bit. 

Live long and prosper, my friends.  :D



2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH EM GEEE! I CANT BELIEVE IT! you're line is going to do great!! You have a distinct eye for creativity and fashion XD GOODLUCKKK ♥

Super Noodle Rach said...

WOOWWW have u shown yet?¬??!!!