Tuesday 10 February 2009

I Bought Myself Valentine's Day Presents!!!

I LOVE MYSELF
(I need to tidy my flat.)

So I'm in Butler & Wilson in South Molton Street with my mate Bonita and I see the most beautiful bracelet and I decide to treat myself, because I've been working really, really hard lately, and I'm not afraid to tell everyone; I, like Rihanna, don't do suffering in silence. So I bought myself an early Valentine's Day Present, well, two... but who's counting?





Don't you love the bracelet? Aaarrrgghhhh... no one else will buy it for me and I love myself loads and loads... so boy, if you got the cash, have fun... you know?

And I bought an iPhone... so happy... but, you know what an iPhone looks like...

Live long and prosper people! Sorry I been so quiet, preparations for FW are long and neverending... xxx

7 comments:

Martha said...

your bracelet is cute i love it =]

Super Noodle Rach said...

lovvee ittt!! u no what else i am curious about?...the gold curb u have on your right wrist....

Super Noodle Rach said...

waaahhhh!! all i see is gold and a nice looking bit!! what a bargain!!! too bad I never go south...!

Unknown said...

i like, i like :D
HAPPY BELATED VD BTW , LOL.

Anonymous said...

It's gorrrrrrgeous!

Amy x

Roothy said...

OH MY GOSSSSSSHHH Your getting JACKED!!! lol heheehe xxx (watch ur back! dat is going to be mine!

Tash said...

ur too cute luv!