Wednesday 15 April 2009

DO YOU REMEMBER JOHNNY QUEST?

CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!
(I really need to pop a sleep!)

OK, guys! I was up surfing, as you do, first, I watched the Whoopi Goldberg interview on Hard Talk, click here to check her out, talking her talk! She's actually on of my heroes! Where was I? Yeah and oh my days! I was on Perez Hilton and Zac Efron is playing Johnny Quest? Wow!!! Click here for Mr Hilton's post. But that is amazing and I went to go and find something on YouTube of Johnny Quest and oh, it was the best intro off all time! Tell the truth!



OK, live long and prosper! xxx

3 comments:

ALANNAH said...

omg i love johnny questtttttt!!

Bang Bang said...

Tits Mcgee I use to love this intro.....

Zac Efron with Platinum blonde hair.....scrumptious indeed.

S.P. said...

That's probably the best intro of all time. JQ was the shit!