Friday 4 December 2009

WE NOW RETURN TO REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING

LIVING MY CRAZY ASS LIFE
(It's like running into a wall with my eyes wide open, I should stay away, but I can't.)

Hi Guys! How are you all? I hope you're well. So happy. I've finally wrapped on the Reebok project I was doing for SuperSuper. YAY! And this last monday I went to my Part Time Job (PTJ) Christmas Party. I took my weave out and I had my beautiful friend Holly from MAC do my Make-Up. I looked the business.


But you can't look the shit everyday, especially when you're making a documentary about unicyclists. So I donned my fav letterman jacket and rolled up to Leighton Buzzard with my big brother Kevin Morosky to shoot these unicyclists. Don't I look like the quintessential documentary maker? LOL.



I love my jacket. It's all about love and passion... and it keeps me hella warm! YAY 4 me!


Kevin and I setting up the equipment on the way to the shoot.


Shooting the guys from Voodoo Unicycles.


Kevin captured me, capturing them... Team work.

Fun times!
Live long and prosper motherlovers! xxx

1 comment:

e. said...

i love the hair !!